What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information, visitor behavior and website traffic information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
In our website we may use following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies - These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the site and use its features securely. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided. You cannot disable these cookies.
- Persistent/Preference Cookies - These cookies work by tracking your online preferences. They allow a site to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide more enhanced, personal features. These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. They don’t gather any information about you that could be used for advertising or remembering where you’ve been on the internet outside our site. You can disable these cookies.
- Performance Cookies - These cookies collect information about your visit and use of this website, for instance which pages you visit the most often, and error messages you notice on our web pages. The information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how our website works and to help us to identify issues you may have when using our online services. These cookies enable us to identify specific issues you may have/had. You can disable these cookies.
- Cookies from Google Analytics are used to gain insights into website traffic and performance. These cookies are used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the site’s analytics reports. By default, Google Analytics cookies are set to expire after 2 years, although this is customizable by website owners.
Cookies from Google ReCAPTCHA is used to protect the website from spam and abuse.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies - These cookies are important for AUB to know when and how often you visit to website site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited, and which links you have visited). As this helps us to understand, in turn, to make our website and advertising more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties. You can disable these cookies.
|Type of Cookie
|| Cookie Name
| Strictly Necessary
|| These cookies are used to provide the web store and allow customers to place orders. This cookie is used to handle user sessions during their visits
| These details are used to identify the browser instances i.e. Client ID, Cookie name, domain, location
| Persistent/ Preference
|| These cookies are used to "remember" the user's previous interactions with the web pages
| Targeting and Advertising
|| These cookies are used to Distinguish unique users and throttle the request rate
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser to not to accept cookies, and the website www.allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result of restricting cookies from your browser.
Changes to our privacy and cookies notice
AUB reviews this notice on a periodical basis and updates are published here.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, the data we hold on you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, you may reach out to us.
Email us at: AUBK.DataProtection@Ahliunited.com
Address: Ahli United Bank K.S.C.P,
Joint Banking Complex
Mubarak Al Kabeer Street
P.O. Box 71,
State of Kuwait