Credit Card Campaign
The cash back 100% campaign is a Credit Card spend campaign, in which you are offered chances to win up to 100% of your card spend for a maximum of 1,000 KD
- Every time you use your AUB Credit Card, you get chances to enter a monthly draw and win cash prizes
- One draw will be held on 17 October, where 5 winners will get back 100% cash back of their total monthly spent (Maximum cash back is KD 1,000)
- Purchasing with 100 KD or more will qualify you to enter the draw for 100% cashback of your total monthly spent
Fees & Commissions:
- To be an AUBK valid Credit Card holder (MasterCard, Visa)
Terms & Conditions:
- No additional fees will be charged to the customer
- The campaign will run for 3 consecutive months, starting on 12-Aug-2017 and ending on 11-Oct-2017.
- The maximum cash back amount for the draw is 1,000 KD
- With total purchases of 100 KD or more, you will be eligible for the draw
- The purchases made during a period are only validly enrolled in that period’s draw; i.e. any purchase made on the Credit Card the period starting 12 August 2017 –11 October 2017 shall be enrolled in the draw held in 17 October 2017.
- The draw dates for the campaign are as follows:
The chances are based on the statement cycle (12th of current month up to 11th of the following month), the total amount of KD spent on all your Credit Cards are added up, whereas you will receive 2 chance for every 50 KD you spend on your Credit Card
These chances are only valid during the period it was earned
The prize will automatically be credited to the winner’s Credit Card account.
Cash withdrawal transactions are not included in the campaign.
Q & A:
- How do I enroll in the cashback campaign?
By using your Credit Card to make purchases which will automatically get you chances in the draw
- Is there a limit to the amount I can win in each draw?
Yes, the maximum amount you can win with the 100% draw is KD 1,000.
- If I have more than one Credit Card, will they all be included in the campaign?
Yes, the purchases made on all Credit Cards as well as the supplementary cards are all included in the campaign, and chances are calculated on the total
Qard Hassan is a finance without profit.
- Up to 8,000 KD with 0%profit rate
- A settlement term up to 36 months
- Instant issuance of an ATM card upon opening a salary account
- 24/7 free access to the bank through AUB electronic channels
- Opportunity to open Hassad sharia compliant account with a minimum opening balance of 100 KD to win prizes up to 3.4 million KD
- ATM Withdraw up to KD 2,000 per day
- Chance to book an additional installment finance up to 70,000 KD at AUB competitive profit rates
- Chance to book a car finance and benefit from AUB bank offerings with different car dealerships
- Issuance of customers choice of AUB credit card free subscriptions fees for first year
- Free Online Banking Service
- Almutahid pearl rewards at Kuwait airways, Qatar and gulf air program when using AUB credit cards
- Worldwide acceptance of AUB debit and credit cards through different merchant outlets and ATMS
- Free mailed monthly statement of account upon request
The Customer must submit the following documents in order to complete the finance application:
Terms & Conditions:
- Recent debt letter from the creditor, if any
- Customer must have an AUB account.
- Debt repayment statement to ensure 30% of the current finance amount is cleared
- Salary certificate/ Security/ Civil Service
- Copy of Civil ID
- Make sure the customer is exempt from any legal disputes
- Salary certificate and continuation salary certificate
- Bank account statement for 6 months
- Recent social allowance certificate (private sector only)
- The account may not be used for investment, and hence is not subject to a profit and loss
- Customers may only withdraw amounts of funds available in their accounts
- The account will be closed in case of three bounced cheques in the same year, and the customer will be blacklisted
- Customers are required to inform the Bank of any missing cheque-books or pages
- Customers must regularly update their personal information at the Bank with their valid Civil ID
- Kuwaiti Nationality
- Minimum age : 21 years
- Minimum net salary: 400 KD
To know more about our fees and commision, click here