Be one of two monthly winners when paying your mobile bills with AUB!
You can now pay your mobile bills through our Internet banking or Mobile Banking application and get chances to win one of two valuable prizes every month:
Terms and Conditions:
|1st prize winner
|2nd prize winner
- Campaign Period: from 1st of May 2018 to 30th of June 2018.
- Customers get 1 chance for every KD 1 paid through internet banking or mobile banking for paying mobile bills.
- The offer only includes mobile Bill payments of the follow telecommunication companies (Zain, VIVA or OOREDOO).
- The 1st draw will be on 20th of June 2018 while the 2nd draw will be done on the 15th of July 2018
- Customers can only win once each month.
The campaign will run until the 30th of June 2018.
Terms and conditions apply.
Qard Hassan is a finance without profit.
- Up to 8,000 KD with 0%profit rate
- A settlement term up to 60 months
- Instant issuance of an ATM card upon opening a salary account
- 24/7 free access to the bank through AUB electronic channels
- Opportunity to open Hassad sharia compliant account with a minimum opening balance of 100 KD to win prizes up to 3.4 million KD
- ATM Withdraw up to KD 2,000 per day
- Chance to book an additional installment finance up to 70,000 KD at AUB competitive profit rates
- Chance to book a car finance and benefit from AUB bank offerings with different car dealerships
- Issuance of customers choice of AUB credit card free subscriptions fees for first year
- Free Online Banking Service
- Almutahid pearl rewards at Kuwait airways, Qatar and gulf air program when using AUB credit cards
- Worldwide acceptance of AUB debit and credit cards through different merchant outlets and ATMS
- Free mailed monthly statement of account upon request
The Customer must submit the following documents in order to complete the finance application:
Terms & Conditions:
- Recent debt letter from the creditor, if any
- Customer must have an AUB account.
- Debt repayment statement to ensure 30% of the current finance amount is cleared
- Salary certificate/ Security/ Civil Service
- Copy of Civil ID
- Make sure the customer is exempt from any legal disputes
- Salary certificate and continuation salary certificate
- Bank account statement for 6 months
- Recent social allowance certificate (private sector only)
- The account may not be used for investment, and hence is not subject to a profit and loss
- Customers may only withdraw amounts of funds available in their accounts
- The account will be closed in case of three bounced cheques in the same year, and the customer will be blacklisted
- Customers are required to inform the Bank of any missing cheque-books or pages
- Customers must regularly update their personal information at the Bank with their valid Civil ID
- Kuwaiti Nationality
- Minimum age : 21 years
- Minimum net salary: 400 KD
To know more about our fees and commision, click here