Safe Deposit Boxes
A service offered by the bank to protect customers’ valuables and important documents
- Available at select branches in different sizes that range between small, medium, large and extra-large.
- A deposit of KD 50 is required in advance, which is refundable upon the end of the rent contract
- Customer has the option to authorize another person to access their safe deposit box.
- Safe deposit boxes come with dual keys; one each for customer and bank
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid Civil ID
- KYC (Know your Customer)
- AML(Anti Money Laundry)
- W8/W9 (FOR Americans)
- Public exposed Person (PEP)
- Black List Inquiry
Q & A:
- Customer must have an existing Al Mutahed bank account.
- Customer and authorized person, if any, must provide valid Civil ID.
- Where are the safe deposit boxes available?
The safe deposit boxes can be found in the following branches:
- Head Office
- Sabah Al-Salem
- South Surra
- Jaber Al-Ali
To know more about our fees and commision, click here